Efficient digestion is the key to radiant health and a flat belly. Bloating, constipation, IBS, and belly discomfort and pain are all signs of a sluggish or stressed digestive track. Enhancing digestion leads to regular elimination, the body’s way of flushing toxins and staying vibrant. When digestion is slow and imbalanced, disease thrives and fat accumulates. Even common colds come from an energy imbalance that begins in the digestive track.
Luckily, I have some amazing aligned life tips and a rolling sequence that helps improving digestive function by helping the body move food through the intestines and improving circulation to the belly area and rapidly reduce inflammation.
The twisting moves included in this sequence apply gentle pressure to the belly, like an internal massage for our intestines.
Of course, the food we eat and the supplements we ingest also play a big role in how efficiently we digest our food. This sequence will bring a deeper sense of awareness to your belly and its needs. After a while, we will find ourselves making better nourishment choices, craving less sugar, and choosing foods that truly give us life force (or chi), and bring a deeper sense of balance, harmony, and well being.
Check out my Rolling for Digestion sequence on my Youtube channel here and while you're there go ahead and subscribe to my channel for updates on all my newest video releases!
For more Rolling workout moves check out my digital downloads here!
Check out my top 5 tips for a healthy, strong and flat tummy! Comment below and let me know your thoughts and tell me what other tips you'd like to hear about. I love hearing from my Aligned Life tribe!
Aligned Life Tips to Banish Bloat
- Drink probiotics. Probiotics are the “good” gut bacteria. Studies show that they can help alleviate digestive problems and boost immunity. These natural microbes can be found as supplements and in cultured foods and yogurts. I love to add organic whole milk, full fat, plain or coconut Organic Lifeway Kefir with no added sugars or flavors to my morning smoothie.
- Try Digestive enzymes! These have helped me banish bloat and maintain a flat belly even when I occasionally indulge. They help your body absorb all of the good and eliminate and detoxify the not so good in what ever you eat. I take these with every meal to help my stomach all day long!
- Sip ginger tea.The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties in ginger can relax the belly and calm digestive spasms, relieve gas, nausea, indigestion, and even bloating. Chop and peel a few slices of ginger and simmer them in boiling water to make ginger tea.
- Chew fennel seeds or sip fennel tea. Fennel (which tastes like a mild licorice) does an amazing job of relaxing the colon. This remedy has been used in ayurvedic and European practices for centuries. Snacking on fennel seeds or sipping them in your tea will prevent and treat bloating, constipation, and gas. It also helps promote the secretion of digestive enzymes that lower appetite in a healthy way and helps release excess water weight. In India, these seeds are routinely chewed post-meal to promote digestion.
- Bounce. Here’s yet another reason rebounding is your greatest ally! Rebounding for a few minutes a day enhances digestion and elimination which all help flatten your stomach. Just wait a few hours after eating to avoid bouncing on a full tummy.